Monday, March 16, 2009

Going to College

I have to admit I am scared about going to college. It's so diffrent from highschool that I fear I won't be able to handle it. Also, I worried about paying for college because it's getting really expensive. Now that the stress about applying to college is over, the stress about getting accepted begins, then the comes the stress of going to college. The way I see it is that even once you are accepted you can't be to relaxed because you have to keep up your grades and stay on track. Just because you have been accepted doesn't mean you can stop carrying about school and that the college won't change its mind. It is very important to keep doing your best in school and not let senioritis get a hold of you. But don't let this didscourage you from going to college because reagardless of the stress you might go through in the end it will be worth it. Trust me dreams do come through and you can defeat any obstacle as long as you are determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment