Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Winter Sickness

Since last week I have been sick which has made it hard for me to do my school work. I don't like missing class so I didn't miss any days last week but it was hard for me to concentrate and do my school work. I felt very lazy and irritated during the day. Over the weekend I mostly stayed at home because I didn't feel like going out, which is rare for me. On Monday I wasn't feeling good so I didn't go to school. If I had come to school it wouldn't have been a productive day because I wouldn't have concentrated. Now I'm back at school and I'm starting to feel better but I have to do more work because I have to make up what I missed yesterday. That is why I hate missing class, or school, because I feel behind the next day. My advice to those who are sick is to try not to be absent too much because it's hard to get back on track. If you feel strong enough to go to school then go.



No comments:

Post a Comment