Thursday, March 19, 2009

Audio Slideshow Reflection

The process of creating the audio slide show was complicated. It was hard to condense fifteen minutes of an interview into two and a half minutes. It was easy cutting off the excess or the unnecessary material but cutting in between is more difficult. Cutting out one word or a few words required more precision. Getting the appropriate pictures was also complicated. It's easy to take lots of pictures but editing them and picking the best ones is hard. These complicated steps make the video format seem easier for me. The video format requires less steps and is easier to work with. If I could've done a video I think my project would have been more successful. I don't think my project was as successful as I would have liked it to be. If I could do anything differently I would have started working on it sooner so that I don't feel rushed at the end. Overall I didn't enjoy making this project because it was a lot of work but I enjoy watching audio slideshows.

No comments:

Post a Comment