Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dear family,

I really miss all of you and I wish you didn't have to leave. I apologize for not appreciating all of you more while you were with me. I was foolish and selfish and now I regret acting the way I did before. If I could go back in time I would treat you better and show you how much I appreciate you. To my brother I would like to say that I know I used to complain about you little brother but now that you're far I realize that I'd rather have you here annoying me than being sad with out you. And to you sister I would like to thank you for being my best friend and I'm sorry for fighting with you sometimes. To my parents I would like to apologize for acting spoiled sometimes and I appreciate everything that you have done for. I hope you understand that if I stayed it's because I want a better future for myself and for all of you as well. I want to get a career and earn a lot of money so that you won't have to work so hard anymore. I want to repay you for everything that you have done for me. I miss all of you and I hope to see you soon. Stay positive and keep your head up. Everything will be solved soon.
Sincerely,
Your loving family

1 comment: