Thursday, April 2, 2009

Death

Through out my life I have experienced few deaths but one of them seems the most tragic to me. A family friend, who I knew for many years, died of leukemia almost three years ago. She was a young mother of two children and was going through a rough time with her husband. When she was diagnosed with leukemia she began treatment and she seemed fine until she got really sick all of a sudden and had to be hospitalized. All of her friends and family prayed for her and kept their hopes up while she was in a coma. She was kept alive through a machine until her husband authorized the doctors to disconnect her. Everyone was devastated when they heard the news of her death. Shortly after her death her husband sent their kids to Mexico where they live now at their aunt's house. These kids not only lost their mother but they were abandoned by their father. I can't imagine the pain they have gone through and I feel sympathy for them and anger towards their father. It's not fair that a young mother had to die and leave her kids behind with out knowing what would happen to them. I can't understand why innocent people like her have to die everyday, it shouldn't be that way.~*Rest In Peace Guillermina*~

No comments:

Post a Comment