Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hopes for the future

In 10 years I hope to have a successful career and a family of my own. I want to earn lots of money as a lawyer to give myself and my family the luxuries we never had before. I want to be able to own my own home where I can live happily with my family. I hope the world will be better for everyone so people can live peacefully. In 10 years I hope wars will stop existing so that innocent people won't have to die anymore. I hope poverty and hunger will end, or be less severe, so that people can stop suffering. I hope racism and discrimination will end and families won't be separated by injustices in the government.I know it seems far fetched but I hope that in ten years things will be better even if just by a little bit. Is that too much to ask for?

1 comment:

  1. no, it isn't. in fact, if in 10 years our economy isn't as bad as now........ no one will have to endure poverty! =P

    ReplyDelete