Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Embarrassing moments

The most embarrassing thing that I can remember, in school, was in fifth grade. I was at Tyrrell Elementary School and there we had to line up behind our classroom number when the bell rang. Being the good student I am I lined up as soon as the bell rang. I was first in line when suddenly......I got pooped on by a seagull. It felt extremely disgusting and I was so embarrassed that I ran into the bathroom like flash. I washed the poop off of my hair and took of my sweater. I almost cried while doing so but I figured it would be better to pretend I didn't care about getting pooped on and just laugh it off. I walked out the bathroom like nothing happened and to this day I don't know if anyone even noticed because it happened so fast. But back then I was so worried about getting laughed at that in my mind I felt like everyone was staring. I felt extremely embarrassed! Now I hate seagulls and pigeons and I am constantly on the look out for them. I avoid them when possible and when I can't I stay alert so that they won't poop on me. I think I have become paranoid because of that moment in my childhood.

2 comments:

  1. - -
    =
    V

    I'm smiling, not laughing. :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I was pooped on too it landed on my shoe! This happened at tennyson like one or two months ago.

    ReplyDelete