Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Goodbye high school, hello college

As graduation gets nearer so does my departure from high school. High school has been fun for the most part but it has also been rough. Freshman year was the best because my classes weren't too hard and I didn't have a lot of homework. I had plenty of time after school and on weekends to go out or to relax. I also made new friends that year that I am lucky to still have :). Sophomore year was good too, I met more new friends that made my classes more fun. I enjoyed those two years very much. Junior year got more difficult. I had more homework and my classes were harder than before. Also I didn't have as much time to go out or too relax. The beginning of senior year was the worst though. Not only did I have to deal with personal problems but I had to balance a job and all the school work on top of that. My grades suffered because of this but I worked hard to bring them back up. Second semester has been easier because I don't have a job anymore and I only have three classes. But I still have to worry about college(*dramatic music*). It's sad to have to leave high school and the people I have met during this time. I'm gonna miss them but I'm prepared to start a new life as a college student. I know it will be different and challenging but I am excited to move on to "adulthood". High school has been all right for the most part but it is coming to an end now and I must say goodbye, but I will keep all of the memories from high school with me and I will always remember the friends I've made. I will try to keep in touch with them and I hope they do the same =D

1 comment:

  1. *cries* you make me hella sad but don't worry in college ima keep i touch with chu! =P aiiiirrriiittte! oh yeah, we gonna hit da clubs in sf dont chu forget.

    ReplyDelete